Thread: Life Annoying Neighbors...
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 11:31 AM   #93
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Maples just spread the seeds like mad and they go everywhere. Silve Maples also get huge and then start breaking off large branches.
I thought our two trees were silver maples and we have no problems like that at all. Maybe ours are some different variant or something. They just grow leaves and are generally pleasant.

I'm really bummed that they're getting old. The tree maintainers said that we'll have to consider taking them down in the next 5-10 years. Per htismaqe's comment, they're starting to get a little internal rot.

When we were new to our house we had to take down a pretty large catalpa tree because it was right next to our foundation. That hurt. The sweet gum article that I linked earlier also made a negative statement about catalpas, but I think they're gorgeous trees.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.