View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 10:55 AM   #137
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I'm high on Khalil Lee. I love his athleticism and raw tools. He has had some trouble with swing and miss, and his GB rate was really high. For him, it's all about tapping into his raw power (he's one of those 50-raw guys whose game power plays down).

He is not an insignificant price to pay. If it clicks, you could be looking at a guy who hits .260/.360/.500 in the majors.

But Benintendi, if the 2019 September is a fluke, is absolutely a high upside risk worth taking.

Prior to September 2019, Benintendi is a career .282/.358/.450 hitter. You absolutely hit that guy in the top 1-2 of the lineup.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.