Thread: Chiefs I’m never leaving
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 02:27 PM   #158
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Actually I'm not, where my issue comes is we can have a total disagreement about how this should be approached and that's fine. The thing is though if what you want to do kills people that don't want to do it that way I have a bit of an issue with that.

I'm not calling you a murderer, that is inflammatory and it's why discussions breakdown in a hurry. There is some valid thought on both sides, I'm never going to side on the idea that we should just go ahead and expose older people just cause hey I need a haircut.
In order to possibly save those people, you have to ruin the lives of a lot more, including children.

This isn’t en either/or thing. People will die either way, and lives will be ruined either way.

Take your “I need a haircut” bs. It’s not about the haircut, it’s about the barber that has 4 kids and supports his family cutting hair. It’s about those kids and there ability to have a somewhat normal life and enjoy their childhood instead of hiding from something that is VERY unlikely to affect them.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote