Thread: Chiefs I’m never leaving
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 02:27 PM   #157
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
I work in the covid-19 testing industry, and I'll go on record as saying that I think the NFL will strike a deal with a company for onsite PCR testing, for every team. All staff will be tested daily along with an Antibody test at the beginning of the season.

Each team has to have the same hardware and methodology so that visiting teams can be tested as well. Antigen testing is cheap and easy, but there are way too many false negatives for something so important. Anything less and you'll see entire teams quarantining in the middle of the season.

This is Roger Goodell's moment. It will be interesting to see if he's up to the task.

edit: obviously there won't be any fans. Teams only.
I think most people expect the NFL season to be played. I dont think there is much debate there. The NFL gets 85% of its revenue from TV in the new CBA.

What the question is........are fans going to be allowed in the stands at all? 15K? Full stadiums? etc.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.