Thread: Food and Drink Phoenix Area CP Gathering
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2021, 01:15 PM   #1385
Cheat Death

Pure speculation, but if I remember correctly PHX got crushed pretty hard by the '08 housing collapse which could've possibly created a gap in new home construction. As a result there appears to be a bunch of inventory from a time when maybe people preferred electric appliances or maybe didn't prioritize gas appliances?? Because honestly I'm seeing a lot of dated kitchens in general. Like 15 years old dated not 80s dated.

Either way it appears to be an abundant phenomenon in homes that haven't been built within the last 5 or so years based on the sites I'm looking at.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.