View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 04:49 AM   #67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
LOL, just stop. We scored 13 points in that game, and our D couldn't get off the field. It's never about one play. How about if we don't run a shitty 4th down play immediately following that play, we probably win that game. Or how about if Damien Williams catches that dime that Pat drops to him in the end-zone, we probably win that game. Or, if our OL doesn't get completely abused and get our QB injured, we probably win that game. Or, .....
That game was so bizarre. It's like God had to remind us what actual pain feels like. I don't think I ever finished watching that thing, and I probably never will.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.