Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 09:08 PM   #2612
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
I bought a cheap kel tec sub2000 a couple weeks ago, going to pick it up from FFL tomorrow.

Thats 2 pistol caliber carbines in the collection, and a wishlist about a mile long. Does anyone else have an unhleathy obsession with PCCs?
I got one of those for my mother. For people that don't shoot they're much easier to aim with three points of contact, virtually zero recoil to bother with, and makes the 33-rd mag actually useful, because there's no way my mom's going to drop a mag and reload.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.