View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 10:01 PM   #134
pie is never free

Been on a vinyl kick lately, already had a fairly extensive album collection collecting dust... everything from Jerry Lee Lewis to KISS to Tony Bennett’s iconic I Left My Heart in San Francisco album

Then the kids got me a turntable and speakers for Christmas, since then the fever has caught... added almost pristine original pressings of Physical Graffiti from Zep, Aerosmith’s Get Your Wings, plus the Stones Green Grass and High Tides and Hot Rocks in the last month

Heart of Stone on that original vinyl is just incredible... low fi but deep and warm as could be, it sounds like a dream
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.