View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 09:09 PM   #124
The Demon Preacher

I collect hat pins. Those pins are typically reflective of things that are relevant to my interests. Below is a sampling of my collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVEN View Post
wake up and smell the roses,our 'd' will oun you this time Green had better have his dancing shoes on because we will bliz him on just about every play
Speaking of Green...

Futurama

Captain America

Tech N9ne - Some of these pins can be somewhat valuable. This set would sell for nearly $200.

Some are references to my childhood with an adult twist.

Some glow in the dark.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.