Thread: Video Games Madden 19
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 12:27 PM   #377
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I had a game where I was up by 13 in the 4th; got the ball back with like 5 minutes left (I play on 8 minute quarters); trying to work the clock, and there were no less than 5 'injuries' that stopped the clock. But I never knew who, what team, or what the injury was. I noticed after the last patch, it at least shows who had the injury.

but it's still lame. I ran a dive run play, working the clock; ...booom. injury. Tyreek Hill. Broken collerbone.

I've also had serious questions about the CPU. I usually just sim defense and play on offense or do the 20 minute experience etc. I've had games where I would have near quarter eating drives; CPUS gets the ball....and just go down and score in what seems like 4 plays taking only like 50 seconds. seemingly every time.

seems like either way, the CPU will keep it to a 1 or 2 score game. If I just toss it all over the place and go nu huddle and put up a ton of points...the CPU is always there within a score. If I have 25 minutes of TOP in a 32 minute game, the CPU is always there within a score.

and, it's even worse when you play against the CPU and they are Pitt, NE, etc..
I play as simulation and try to play as close to real life as possible. Good run/pass balance. clock management, punting it away etc. Seems like none of it matters.

It's not a good game; maybe if you haven't bought it in a few years it would be nice. But, from 18 to 19...meh.

Now I'm just patiently waiting it out for Red Dead Redemption 2. once it comes out, I probably wont' even touch Madden until March. Maybe by then, they will have fixed some issues. I dunno.
All of that stuff happened in last year's version of the game.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.