Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 02:24 PM   #682
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
My definition Is wolverine can't die and will eventually heal. But he can be defeated.

Young jubilee, he straight murders. Adult jubilee is omega level and would explode him.
Young rogue he murders, she may be able to copy his healing, but it doesn't happen in time.
Nightcrawler, he delimbs him or drops him off in bfe where he is out of the fight.
Cyclops destroys him as long as logan doesn't get a sneak attack. His blast can also delimb him. The guy is also good fighter and leads the X-Men.
Storm, she is omega level. As long as she is not underground, she can just stay airborne. She can fling him into space with the winds or hit him with enough lightening to melt his skin. He can't get to her.
Gambit, wolverine should smoke him. I think gambit could win if he could touch wolverine long enough. But I don't think he can.
Multiple man. Wolverine should eventually win in normal instances. It will be a long drawn out battle.
Toad, wolverine wins
Blob, wolverine wins
Sabertooth, wolverine wins
Colossus wins, he can take the hits and then strong enough to delimb him.
Beast, wolverine wins outside of tech
Angel, wolverine wins, I think angel is useless. Archangel is more dangerous. But still loses.
Emma frost and professor x wreck him. The professor has been changing his mind for ever. They can't kill him, but he won't remember. He can defeat them.
Mystique, he straight murders.
The delimbing thing is something you'd expect to see more frequently. His skeleton is unbreakable but his ligaments aren't; yet the only time I've ever seen him being pulled apart in the comics or movies is when the Hulk ripped him in half.

Anyway, my point stands. He's pretty dangerous. It wouldn't be surprising to see him beat more than half of the X-Men roster (along with their rogues) or other prominent superheroes like Daredevil, Captain America, Black Panther, Punisher, etc.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.