View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 08:00 PM   #1077
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Yeah I almost chimed in after that post, keg

But figured you would let it drop, just wish I had the ability to put a dent in those thoughts... as it stands you’ve got us all lumped into a box that doesn’t fit at all
Okay, this is absolutely, unequivocally, the last comment I am ever going to make on any of this. And I do it only because I don't want you to have the wrong idea.

I was referring only to a very specific subset of far right evangelicals. I was not referring to Christians as a group. I would never refer to Christians as a group. My parents are Christians, one Methodist and the other Catholic, and neither one of them falls anywhere close to the category of folks I was referring to, nor have they ever expressed the kind of beliefs that I mentioned. And I assume that's true for about 99.999% of Christians in the US.

As a whole, my opinion on religion is basically that I don't have an opinion. Whatever you or anybody chooses to believe, it's none of my business. At all.

That is all.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.