Thread: Life Brushes with Madness
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 02:30 PM   #152
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I disagree and the reason is that the O.J. verdict was a slam to the LAPD, Daryl Gates and the sham trials that occurred in the wake of the Rodney King beating.

It was payback and everyone in the city knew it.

Furthermore, those jurors weren't his "peers". His peers lived in Malibu, Brentwood, Santa Monica and Pacific Palisades, not downtown or South Central L.A.
The whole glove thing made me crazy. You can take any glove that fits your hand, expand your fingers and act like it doesn't fit. Seriously, people fell for that? Holy shit. Clearly most of the jurors were window-licking reeruns, but if just one of the prosecutors had stood up, grabbed the glove (or any other glove) and did the same thing, then just slipped it on, I think the prick gets convicted. Instead, that single act of complete horseshit paralyzed them.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.