View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 09:41 AM   #1308
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
It's a sales tax. Anyone who comes to the stadium and buys anything is paying for it. It's not like it is an icrease to real estate taxes just for Jackson County residents. Be for or against the continuation of this tax, I don't really give a shit, but don't act like Jackson County voters are the only ones paying the tax and don't act like it is a huge burden on any taxpayers.
Jackson County voters would pay more. I get it you hillbillies in BFE like to free load ( ethanol, schools, etc) but we arent paying for your shit this time
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.