Thread: Chiefs Sometimes I forget
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 05:55 PM   #15
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
It’s insane, the last 6 years have been such a wild ride it’s been hard to even take it all in. I go watch highlights of the first Super Bowl win and it feels like decades ago.

I still remember watching Mahomes slice the Steelers to shreds early in his first year as a starter, and I really started to think we might have something special. That said, never in my wildest dreams did I expect Mahomes to literally transcend sports and become a cultural icon. Oh, did I mention our TE is probably the second biggest star in the league as well?

I mean, it’s just unreal.
I remember Chief Fans being worried that his voice would prevent him from stardom. I'm not kidding.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote