Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 06:40 PM   #854
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzie04 View Post
He definitely plays the tackle. The tackle tells you everything you need to know. low hat, high hat, down block, drive block, reach block.

NFL QBs are too good to just read them lol... Watch an overlay of manning, theres almost zero difference in his drop step on a pass, or a run.

Of course Clark looks in the backfield, but he's playing the tackle too.
Right I should've been more precise. What I meant by "reading the QB" was that Frank's reading whether the QB is really handing off or not. Not where the QB is actually going to pass the ball. You can see his head moving from side to side checking the QB/RB merge, and see how he reacts based on which has the ball.

So what I should've said is that Clark isn't just playing the tackle.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.