View Single Post
Old 07-19-2023, 10:46 AM   #42
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosurdaddy View Post
A few of my favorites....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne View Post
Hell, I don't claim maturity. I hope I never mature. But I'll bet I've had more women than anybody on the Planet. Of course I've had a head start due to my age. That and I spent a year in Korea. They only charged $3 and I went to town every night. Do the math.

Quote:
I had my rep taken clear to the bottom by a mod we no longer have. I won't mention any names but his initials are Zach. Anyhow, I climbed out of that hole and back to the top again. Only to be knocked down again. I climbed out once more so I have done this twice. I think Endelt did it three times.

Quote:
The problem , no doubt, is related to the fact that you are a woman. Women can't fix things. Touch the wires together in different combinations until the bell rings. Then attach those wires to the new doorbell. I'm sensing a Kodak moment.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote