Thread: RIP Patteeu
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 07:28 PM   #137

I’m getting tired of people dying, army buddies, co-workers, friends and family. Now CP guys are resting in peace. Been a hard few years in this category.

Patteeu; always good for the last say in something, right?

I wasn’t going to post anything more than a simple “RIP” type thing. And, sadly, I think I’ve confused him with one of the sauls I don’t get along with. I was looking through all the rep messages we’ve exchanged over the years, We got along a lot better than I remembered.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends, (rainman, good story), and from reading these posts there’s a few of you who thought pretty darn highly of him, even in disagreement. That’s pretty awesome.

Reminds me of my favorite Frost poem;

“ To laugh often and much;
to win the respect of the intelligent people
and the affection of children;
to earn the appreciation of honest critics
and endure the betrayal of false friendsa
to appreciate beauty;
to find the best in others;
to leave the world a bit better
whether by a healthy child,
a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition;
to know that one life has breathed easier
because you lived here.
This is to have succeeded.”

I say Rest In Peace, you have succeeded......
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote