Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Mindhunter
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 07:13 AM   #17
a haw haw haw

Well had a do nothing day yesterday so I got on a roll and watched the entire season 1.

Thumbs up all the way around,I thought the acting was very good and the guy that played Kemper was creepy as hell.I thought Shepherd nailed it as well as a believable dickhead.Can't say enough about the soundtrack either as those tunes were the hits of my teen years,especially liked the use of Zeppelin's In The Light.

Lastly was Wendy....I think I'm in love and wouldn't have minded a special scene with her

Not a very in depth review but don't want to spoil anything,all I can say is the series is top notch and now I wonder how long I have to wait for season 2.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.