View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 08:31 PM   #355
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I don't think that "Chiefs" is derogatory at all.

What's considered "derogatory" is the use of the Arrowhead on their helmet, the name of the stadium, Warpaint and the Chop.
I think most of us feel that "Chiefs" isn't derogatory. The challenge is that it doesn't make much sense if you get rid of the helmet and maybe the stadium name. The other stuff is highly optional and can be jettisoned, but it's also part of the stadium ritual so it'll take a while to kill off. I think you have to make a full change or it's going to be half-baked.

I'm with DaFace, though. Stay away from any name that involves a human. There's always room to criticize humans. In fact, I'll start with the fact that women weren't allowed to be part of the Tuskegee Airmen. So Washington is glorifying misogyny? It's that easy. Just go with any animal that's not a hawk.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.