Thread: Chiefs Super Bowl gear thread!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 11:46 AM   #316
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
So far I’ve gotten some of my nfl shop orders but am missing the pin set, flag, and one of the shirts. I got all the locker room stuff though. Anyone know if any discount codes are still working?
I don't know what the parameters are for its use, but Honey told me that "486895" gives me $25 off of my cart that has a $124.99 item in it. If you add the Honey extension to your browser, it'll run all of the active coupons and show you which one is best for your cart.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.