Thread: Food and Drink Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 03:46 PM   #829
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
I did it a few years ago and really had a great time. Which distilleries are you hitting? (I am assuming not all of them since it would be over a dozen.)

I haven't had it, but it's supposed to be pretty good. They use a high rye mash bill so it will be on the spicier end of the bourbon spectrum. I'd love to hear your thoughts once you get into it.
Thanks for the info. It's not for me. My wife's sister is getting married in early November, and I can't make it due to work. I bought it for the Father of the bride to celebrate with his family.

I dont know a whole lot about bourbon, so I went into a good Houston spirits store looking for a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle (That's supposed to be quality stuff, right?). When they didn't have any Pappy, I had one of the employees recommend a bottle. The Bella Meade is what he sent me home with.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.