Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Mindhunter
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 09:07 AM   #68
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
I just watched the first 3 episodes of Season 1, and I'm hooked. It's the kind of show or movie I really like. For example The Girl on the Train or Gone Girl, I can watch them over and over. David Fincher always does well, but maybe not The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, that film the Swedish original didn't need to be remade.

I love the coloring, it's so much like Fincher's Zodiac. It is a little slow moving, but I can see since they don't have the time restraints of a 2 hour film, he can let the story develop. Anybody looking for something similar but more action, the film Manhunter I recommended earlier with William Petersen is great! I rewatch it everytime HDNET or some other channel airs it.
The slow movement of the narrative is CRUCIAL. You need to get a sense of the inertia of the knowledge of the time. The mindset, the communication channels, the data analysis infrastructure. Like trying to play chess by postal service where neither of you know the other's address.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.