View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 10:41 PM   #23
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I mean do what you want, but honestly, sometimes it’s nice to turn out Q that is maybe a notch down from your best cook on the stick burner, but turn it out while you’re busy and don’t have to babysit.

Besides there are pellet rigs in competitions, so don’t let the naysayers dissuade you without trying.

Throw a butt on there and see what happens.

Malcom Reed from the link above and Meat Church BBQ YouTube channels smoke a lot of stuff on pellets. I’m sure there are a million other channels as well.

Give it a try, if you don’t like it no harm no foul, but definitely try it. It’s super easy. And I fully acknowledge that for some dudes the joy is in the process, but convenience has value.
Oh, I'm definitely going to give it a try. You make good points. I don't smoke nearly as often as I would like for the simple reason that I don't have 8-10 hours to babysit it and keep the temperature right.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.