View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 10:47 AM   #5546
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
How many guys have their own golf cart? Where I live, The Villages, latest count the population is 127,000 and 75,000 golf carts. You can drive them anywhere in the 40 square miles of The Villages. I have 8 championship 27 hole layouts I can drive to within 20 minutes in my golf cart.

Most everyone here has stickers on their cart, probably Red Sox, Yankees and Steelers are the most common. I do know two guys at the gym that have Chiefs Carts, they're both from Omaha and worked together for 30 years at a school. One was the principal and the other was a science teacher and he hired him in 1980 and they both retired here. Anyway, I know you'll have some good comments. I was born in Baltimore in 1950, so I grew up a Colts fan, but I lived from the 4th grade through age 27 in St. Petersburg, except for 3 years in the Army. I moved back to Baltimore when I was 39 and lived there 20 years until I retired here back in Florida 9 years ago.

So I was in Baltimore when the Ravens started and was actually at the first game in 1996 when they beat the Raiders. My cart I bought new nine years ago, it's a Yamaha gas engine, 6 gallon tank, gets about 40 mpg. It cost new $10,300 with the options of the Ultimate Seats, Black Roof, Cooler, 2 sand bottles, ball and club washer and floor mat. Today it would cost about $15,000 here locally at The Villages Golf Cars, you can shop around and do better buying out of the area.

Cool ride minus the ravens plate obviously.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.