View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 11:29 AM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
No, he played in 18/18 games in 2020. He misssed 3 games total in Baltimore. I think he's a mostly durable guy who the turf monster in Arizona beat down.

That's where I'm at re: the WRs. I hadn't seen that re: Lachey but will be sad if true. That's probably good. I should have been more disciplined and taken a DT there.

On Gaines, I'm just looking for a generally competent guy to slot in there. Not set on him. I do really like Tart, though, and think he could be the type of signing that really outplays his contract.

KC needs a move or 2 this offseason that pay off like Trey Hendrickson for the Bengals, to really get the inevitable nature of things back together.
I think I'm alone on the Gabe Davis bandwagon, but that's why I like him. I think he can outplay whatever deal he ends up signing. But I do see the concerns there in that he's not really an all-fields player. He's mostly a seam stretcher/deep guy. A younger and IMO, better, MVS. And frankly, a slightly better version of the 2022 MVS would be a god-sent for this offense. If that's ALL he is, it's still a hell of an add to the WR room.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.