View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 03:55 PM   #16
I’m a Mahomo!

I want a RB that doesn’t go down without a fight.

When defenders wrap up the RB, the play doesn’t end there for the running back. Instead, he always keeps his feet moving at a rapid pace, demonstrating his incredible balance and footwork even with defenders on his back. The RB needs to excels at racking up yards after initial contact, a key attribute. He doesn’t fumble either. Ball security is crucial for running backs and it’s a technique that the RB has seemingly mastered. His combination of breaking tackles and expert ball security is a desirable one, because many young running backs often expose the ball while driving their legs in attempt to gain extra yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.