View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 02:43 PM   #275
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I only have vague memories of the first game, but as I recall we never got any real consistent pressure on Brady, especially after halftime. And almost everything they did offensively was after we built a big lead.

If the line plays the way they did yesterday, and Brady gets pressured early and often, then the impact of Fisher's offense will be moot. Mahomes thrives under pressure. Brady literally takes dives to avoid contact, which I completely understand at his age. But, especially if they're trying to continue taking deep shots, it will be easier for our defense to disrupt their offense than for them to disrupt ours, even without Fish.
We got pressure on Brady that game. It wasn't as insane as last night, but it was enough to force a pick off Brady and absolutely tank his efficiency when pressured.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote