Thread: WR Room?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 02:28 PM   #11
MVP

The Rams are up there too with Kupp, Robinson, and Jefferson. Would also not discount the Cowboys.

I guess, in the grand scheme of things, I don't care. All I really care about is if the Chiefs have the horses to get it done.

For starters, we should ditch any expectations someone is going to step in and replace what Tyreek was immediately because it isn't happening.

What you do have is, arguably, the best TE in the NFL. JuJu has shown he can be an upper-echelon #2 in the past, so maybe he reclaims his former glory. There's little doubt JuJu is better than anything that trotted out there last season. Hardman is definitely a good slot. Maybe not a top 5 slot, but he's probably in that next tier.

The questions lie, really, in what's going to happen at the Z. Can Hardman slide in and have a youngster take over the slot? Can Moore take right over and be effective? What exactly is MVS bringing to the Chiefs beyond "deep threat?"

All told, if you get the same production out of JuJu, MVS, and Moore as you got out of Tyreek, Pringle, and Robinson then you have a solid situation.

The latter group put up:
111-1239-9
42-568-5
25-264-3
---------------
178-2071-17

If MVS can get you his normal 550-ish, then can Juju get you 900 and Moore 600? I'd think it's attainable goals for all those guys.

It does feel like you'll have 3 capable WRs on the field at all times between the 4. Ross is a wildcard that could add even more.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.