View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 01:12 PM   #139
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
I'm speaking of 12 years in KC during his prime, since Gronk played 9 years afterall

essentially, you're saying you never followed Tony's career since you're going on sheer numbers and not continuity or issues of toxic environments
You brought up the lack of continuity at QB as a crutch and jumping to the conclusion it hurt his stats. I looked up the stats and disproved your assertion.

As I said earlier I have watched TGon play (I'm kinda old) and my conclusion is Gronk was a better blocker both run and pass and a more explosive playmaker.

You disagree with my conclusion and that is fine.
RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.