Thread: Electronics Printer advice
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 05:51 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I use two printers in the office, a Brother HL-2280DW Laserjet. Works great. Never ever had a problem with it and ive been using for at least 2+ years now. Maybe 3+, not sure.

Then i also have Cannon G4210.

I would highly recommend the cannon as well if you plan on printing in color. It uses re-fillable ink tanks that last substantially longer than ink cartridges. I've had it for over a year now and have not yet needed to refill the ink tanks. I use it to print our flyers, instructions etc here at the shop. Could not be happier with it.

When buying a printer, understand that printers themselves are cheap and relatively disposable. It's the ink that makes all the $$$.

With the Cannon, you get a true long lasting color printer, and when you need to refill the ink, the ink bottles are a helluva lot cheaper than cartridges.

I mean, if you plan on going color you simply have to buy an Ink-Tank type printer. They're soooo much better that buying any other color-ink printer is just flat dumb.

https://www.amazon.com/Canon-PIXMA-G...gateway&sr=8-2
Epson also has that refillable bottles which is a great deal.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.