Thread: Electronics Printer advice
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 01:58 PM   #4
Ain't no relax!

I have to deal with lots of different printers. They're all a pain in the ass. There's really not any single model or even a single manufacturer I'd recommend as being much more dependable than others. HP used to be my first recommendation, but their quality has went downhill quite a bit over the last decade.

How much do you print? If you can get over the initial price point, I'd recommend looking at some of the cheaper laserjet printers instead of an inkjet. Inkjet printers are pretty much disposable pieces of shit these days.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.