View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 05:19 PM   #110
Cynical Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'll be really interested in hearing what the "routine" traffic stop involved. I mean, I've lived in Los Angeles for more than 28 years now and I've never been pulled over for a "routine traffic stop".

I'm not unequivocally stating that it was a bogus stop, but's not as if the LAPD doesn't have a long history of pulling over Black people driving expensive vehicles for absolutely no reason.
"routine traffic stop" generally means post offense justification for their decision to pull someone over.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote