View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 02:54 PM   #9
Kind of a mod

Here's #13-#14 with 30 thumbs up:

Good ol' Tyreek beating his son humor. (It's funny when it's us, right?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
The league should be terrified of us too, bitch
The rare Whitlock sighting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhit View Post
One story that comes to mind about Kietzman and his insecure tactics while wielding power at WHB.

You guys remember Magnificent Megan working on my radio show in the morning? She was a Kansas grad with good connections on the Kansas hoops team. WHB qualified for one media credential to cover the tournament. That credential went to Clinkscale. Obviously I got a credential through my job at the KC Star. Because of my long tenure covering the NCAA Tourney, I got the NCAA to issue Megan a credential. Kietzman heard about it and immediately called the NCAA and had them revoke her credential. He only wanted someone from his show working the NCAA Tourney. Kietzman was so insecure. It was really embarrassing. It would drive him crazy when Roy Williams, Kelvin Sampson and Mike Davis would all come on my show. They were all in the Final Four the same year and I had all three of them on my show the same morning.

Anyway, there are a million stories of KK pulling that kind of shit.

All right, I'm gonna bounce. This is the first time I've logged in since 2014. Miss you guys!

Go Chiefs!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-08-2020 at 03:00 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote