View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 05:18 PM   #226
Rufus Dawes Jr.

When I drafted for the Eagles at 39 I was sitting safety - especially with Xavier McKinney on the board, but I really liked Antoine Winfield Jr. there too. Thought he would be an excellent fit for them, but went with the center because they don't really have anything to speak of at the position besides a one year rental.

The second round is going to be difficult for the Chiefs to sit through - so much good talent sitting there in the first half of the round in key area. This is why we need extra picks. Not only to land another top guy at a key position, but to give Veach some ability to move around.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.