Thread: Movies and TV Cutting Cable.
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 04:40 AM   #159
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Yep. Everyone keeps upping their rates. I had DirecTV Now originally at $35/ month. Then it went up to $40. I kept it at that rate. Then, they changed the lineup, stuck HBO in their basic package, and bumped it up to $50. I quit them after that. I may consider Sling during football season for the Monday night games on ESPN. You can get Sling Orange or Blue for $25. One of them has ESPN, I don't remember which. But if that GearsTV works out, I'll probably just stick with it.
I'm sure they will eventually raise prices up to the point that cable will start looking good to people again. Its one of the reasons I never got caught up in cable tv shows and just stick to network programming. OTA antenna and I'm good to go.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.