View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 07:01 PM   #95
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidB View Post
As a kid, I watched Kojak, McMillan & Wife, Starsky & Hutch, the movie Police Academy.... As I moved into adulthood, LA Law, and then Law and Order. All of this tv programming helped me prepare for this day where charges were filed against Rashee Rice. I forgot to mention I remember the Bronco Chase and watched the OJ trial. My family watched Dallas, but I never got into that show. Any way.... this is what I expected - charges that don't make sense - somehow Rashee will help the Chiefs win their third straight Super Bowl.
Spoiler alert: Rashee Rice shot JR.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote