View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 10:05 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
The selection of Lucas Niang last year was the first time the Chiefs selected an OT in the draft since Eric Fisher in 2013. Since Schwartz looks to be towards the end of his career and we have no idea if Niang can contribute next year, I would definitely support looking hard at tackles in this year's draft.

Other than that, this looks like a very good draft.
I fully expect Niang to have a role next year, but part of the appeal of Alaric Jackson (5th round in the mock) is his experience at LT for the Hawkeyes. Niang, Rankin, and Jackson give you 3 young guys with experience at T. Ultimately I think Jackson ends up on the inside at G, but the beauty of drafting guys with versatility is you protect yourself for potential injuries. Look at how the Chiefs slid Wylier over to RT on Sunday for a perfect example of that.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.