View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 10:21 AM   #83
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Dumbass defense-minded head coach with a revolving door of OCs. Chicago looks good on paper for all the reasons you mentioned, but it's far from perfect. He's probably going to be changing head coaches and offensive playbooks/systems some time in the next two seasons.

If I'm Williams I'm not going to refuse to go there, but it's not exactly a perfect fit. It's what he said -- he's gonna get drafted and have a chance to be a starting QB in the NFL. Doesn't matter if it's Chicago, Washington, or wherever.

I agree, but that’s the case with any team that earned a top 10 draft pick*

If I was an elite prospect, I think I’d rather go to Chicago than the WSH, NE, ARZ, TEN, NYG. Probably others I’m not going to look into too much.

*By the way, I misremembered earlier when I said they had another top 5 pick. They have the #9 pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Maybe I am remembering wrong but I don;t recall Wilson acting like a weirdo until after he was having success in the NFL.

Like you said when you are winning you can get away with it.

Caleb has shown nothing in the NFL to get away with it.

Maybe he is the real deal and becomes a top 5 QB.

I don't see it.

Well he enjoyed pretty immediate success in the NFL, but regardless he was always weird.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.