View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 09:54 AM   #95
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Yay. A rich, investment banking coastal douchebag telling us how we should feel.

Nah, people are absolutely welcome to feel however they choose. If I were solely thinking of myself when answering this poll, I'd be a 10. Just had my first kid - a perfectly healthy boy. Had my best day at work of my career on Friday. Things are wonderful if I just focus on myself. But then I see friends of mine who work at restaurants and bars who are out of work and scared about how they'll pay their rent. How they'll afford food.

And yes, I have offered to help people financially in these situations. But there are an unlimited amount of others suffering the same fate. And as this will be prolonged, there are others who think they're fine now who likely won't be in a few months. And I just think it's pretty narrow-minded to ignore that.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote