View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 05:15 PM   #5575
MVP

[QUOTE=DeepPurple;15001780]Up until a year ago I was always hitting my iron by picking the ball. That's great if you do it everytime, but that's impossible, and a shank or a top is what happens when you mishit or don't pick the ball.

Like I said earlier, I play every week with a guy who shots 70 to 73, he hits the ball first and then the divot comes afterwards, just like the pros on TV. I watch him, but what really helped was youtube. Watching videos on how to hit the ball first.

Thanks guys I sincerely appreciate all of your help and input. . My son really enjoys it so I decided to spend a little more and get these Cleveland CBX Launcher GI irons.

https://www.pgatoursuperstore.com/cl...saAqqSEALw_wcB

I was able to get them used on ebay for about 350 shipped. I'm really excited for them to arrive. What are your thoughts on them?
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote