View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 11:22 AM   #1568
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

!@#$ me naked - the top of my draft board got hit 5 times on that return round and stripped pretty much bare by the time it got to me.

The Landry pick stung. Figured he was my last option for a rotational sort of player with Suggs and now that sort of guy is just gone. That's not even a 1-season issue for me at this pont; really screwed the pooch.

I have not been fond of my end game; these last 3-4 rounds have just barely missed being perfect and instead have fallen to shit within about 2-3 picks of me each way. The damn OL picks have just been so thoroughly average and underwhelming that leaving guys on the board who got snapped up shortly thereafter just stings. Got too need-based on some of those picks and they just suuuuuucked.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.