View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 06:59 PM   #46
Cynical Misanthrope

I was doing Starting Strength last year until gyms closed down because of Covid. It's a great program if you want to get strong. It's free weights. No Nautilus. No cardio. The book goes into great detail about the basic exercises, how and why they work, how to do them correctly, etc. The website has numerous videos about how to do the lifts correctly. The app has everything programmed for you. Sad thing is that I lost a lot of gains with closed gyms so it feels like I have to start over again.

Info is here:

https://startingstrength.com/
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.