View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 06:50 PM   #396
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
Had a client today that state he received confirmation from SBA on loan approval, and the bank has final signature documents. I personally have not seen this, nor has my field guy, so I'm skeptical that this is the final step to funding (we're trying to get a copy of this doc to see what it says), but if this is true, this is VERY impressive work by the SBA. Again, skeptical that this isn't simply more underwriting documentation from his bank, but again, would be very impressed if what he says is true....
Wow, that would be impressive. Was that for the PPP or the EIDL?
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.