View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 07:06 AM   #61
Has a particular set of skills

I think we all see this through the BoB lens. BoB has become some kind of "sacred" TV tale of our brave men of the greatest generation.

A bunch of regular guys used their courage and bodies and not much else to stop the German war machine at Bastogne. One of the nations finest moments.

I'm guilty of it too. I was so excited to post a video on here when I stumbled a YouTube video where they were touring the still existing foxholes at Bastogne.

History shows that even if the German offensive was successful, the Germans were going to lose eventually. But, historians think that easy company shortened the war by a year and saved over a million lives. That is worthy of our respect and admiration.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.