Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 04:03 PM   #143
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'm just not as concerned about him being "WR#1". I don't care about 1,2,3 etc wr's anymore. Give me 3 #2 guys and let Mahomes make them better.

I think with him at QB, if we are getting away from the stars and scrubs thing, you've gotta lean on floor a bit more.
As I said in the Tyreek Hill thread (and later 'TRADE UP FOR THE WRS!!!11!!1!' threads) - I don't necessarily disagree.

I am fascinated by the death by 1,000 papercuts experiment as applied to the WR corps. I really do think it might work.

But I'd kinda like a Plan B if it doesn't. If it turns out that no, you really do need something of a dynamic presence in your WR corps to keep teams from locking in on traits and telegraphing what you're trying to do - well we ain't got one of those.

We don't have anyone that projects to one of those. And if this doesn't work, we likely won't have one next year either because A) They'll still be real expensive and B) this isn't an offense that's easy to hit the ground running with.

We've kinda pushed our chips in here. Whereas had we taken someone that had more ceiling like Tolbert (or not moved out and taken Pickens) and the 'quantity has it's own quality' approach didn't work, then maybe we'd have a genuine ascending alpha sort who keeps us from having to start from scratch.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.