Thread: Movies and TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 06:11 PM   #464
Everybody Lies.

This season hasn't been all that great. Last season had its moments. I miss seeing them working at Paddy's. Heck it seems they're rarely even at the bar anymore. I like seeing the gang together but in the past each character had their own thing going on which was fun. And I miss side characters like Cricket, McPoyles, Biil Ponderosa, the lawyer guy, etc. They did have the Guigino's waiter for an episode lol.

And Mac is so damn gay now lmao. If the show continues on for another 5 seasons he's gonna be an anorexic tranny or something.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.