Thread: Right Tackle
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2022, 08:34 AM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Assuming they are there? Because the likelihood is nil on the first two?

Penning is a top 20 pick all day long and you can bet your ass I'd take him at 29. No flinching, just a straight run to the podium.

There's a solid chance Smith could sneak into the back end of round 1, at 62 it's pretty much a no-brainer for me.

Faalele is a definite no from me even if the value is strong at 94. He's just not the type of tackle this team needs.

Jones at 121 is an absolute yes from me and the most likely to actually be there at that spot IMO. I want Jones and if the Chiefs don't trade one of their thirds, would probably reach a bit to ensure I got him at 103.
I think there are a handful of OT prospects that have starting RT potential that should be there in that late third to mid-fourth area.

I'm on board for taking one in lieu of a TE, only because I think they loaded up on TE last season and I think Gray and Fortson deserve this season to see if one or the other can separate themselves as a proper #2 TE.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote