View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 07:21 AM   #3016
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Any of these have an upside?

Montero for me has the most upside, but he didn't progress from Peoria to Springfield well so this next year will be interesting to follow to see if he can adjust. At Peoria he looked like a burgeoning stud then fell off the table last year.

Seijas doesn't really impress, certainly would be surprised if he continues as a starter. His stuff and his size projects more as a middle reliever.

Woodford could be a back end of the rotation guy. I'd be surprised if he could be any more than that, at least nothing in his minor league stats suggest otherwise. At one time I thought maybe he could be a Lance Lynn type, but that was a mirage. WHIP is a stat I really like as a predictor, and his are average to poor at best especially for someone who doesn't strike out hitters at high rate.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli