Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
And despite all of that, if one of:

Ruggs
Jefferson
Higgins
Lamb

Were to fall to 32, it would be awfully hard for KC to pass up that type of talent.

I don't see any way Jeudy falls (nor really Lamb or Ruggs) but Jefferson or Higgins could be there.

That's talent so good - and so much better than they're likely to be in position to draft themselves for years yet - you can't pass it up, IMO.

Plus, Watkins and Robinson are one-year solutions at this point.

I don't think of Higgins as comparable to those others. For me it is

Jeudy in his own tier

Then Lamb

Then Jefferson

After that Ruggs, KJ Hamler, Pittman, Shenault, Aiyuk all in a cluster

Then after that Mims and Higgins

Then you are looking at a Reagor, Mooney, etc

If we were to take a WR at the end of the 1st (assuming Jeudy, Lamb, and Jefferson gone) I would think about KJ Hamler.

Next year you move Hardman into Watkins spot (but play him as a vertical decoy) and wreck people with Hill, Hamler, Kelce and the running game.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.